Monday, February 09, 2009

Beavis and Butt-Head and Happiness

One day when I have some time and feel like it, I want to record me doing some impressions of different characters, put the recording online, and pair it up with drawings of those characters. For now, here's a picture I drew of Beavis and Butt-Head, the characters I am able to sound the most like--probably because I'm a dumbass.



Lest I forget, the mission of the GLORY!blog is to spread the joy, so whenever I think of some little thing to make everyone slightly more happy, I'll put it up. Beavis and Butt-Head make me happy. Maybe they make you happy too. Maybe you should go watch them right now. Get off the sad internet and watch happy Beavis.

So happy things. Because... Jesus H!

You know those documentaries and crap about the Great Depression and how the Three Little Pigs' "Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf?" became an anthem for that period? Maybe now we'll have rampant happiness to combat the New Depression. Maybe the new Disney will come along.

(Note: I actually think that people are full of crap who say that audiences responded to "Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf?" because they compared the wolf to the depression itself.)



I didn't draw this one. John K did. He makes me happy

WE'RE GONNA MAKE YOU HAPPY! HAPPY! HAPPY! HAPPY!