Monday, February 25, 2008

I'll Make Ya Famous

Carrie's all proud of her photo with Chelsea "America's Princess Diana" Clinton, but I've got her beat with my large volume of picture of me with famous people. Observe.



CALVIN JOHNSON
Singer of Beat Happening, Dub Narcotic Sound System, The Halo Benders, owner of K Records, etc.


GARY GRUBBS
The southern guy from JFK, Fred's dad from Angel, etc.


MARY ROBISON
Minimalist author of Why Did I Ever, etc.


STEPHIN MERRITT
Leader of The Magnetic Fields, The 6ths, The Gothic Archies, etc.
(Note: I'm not pictured, but I took the photo.)


TED ROONEY
Actor from ER, The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas, Roswell, Gilmore Girls, Monkeybone, etc.


MARILYN MONROE
Most do-able woman in history, etc.


COLONIAL MICKEY
Landed gentry, owner of several slaves, etc.


PLUTO
No longer planet, etc.


LINUS
Philosopher, President of the Center of the Irregularly Shaped Head Foundation, etc.


CHUCK E. CHEESE
Friend of Mr. Munch, Jasper T. Jowls, etc.


ALICE
The one you should go ask, etc.


CAST OF LES MISERABLES
Masters o' de 'ouse, etc.


ROBIN HOOD
Out "foxed" the sheriff, etc.


LATELY DAVID
Take their papers to the county seat, etc.


T-REX
Was clocked, ruled the earth, etc.


ROCKY
Was your guide through Phobia Land, etc.


THE LEN MAN
Father of most beautiful woman alive, etc.


THE WEASELS
Learned that one of these days they were gonna die laughin', etc.


MR. H
Friends with Mr. M ("with a munchy mouth"), etc.


TODD
"Whoah, Todd...," etc.


THE BIRD CRAP THAT LOOKS LIKE JESUS ON MY CAR WINDOW
The image of our savior, road trip companion, etc.
(Note: I'm not pictured here either because I wanted to give him all the glory.)


Take that!