Friday, February 24, 2006

HerSpace

Look how often I have to include Carrie on rink-a-dink fad sites to make her happy:



1. The big permanent picture of her with caption.

2. The same picture in the "Top 8" section.

3. A picture of her as The Strawberry Explosion.

4. A song she's singing ("My Humps").

5. Mentioned twice in my general interests section (and much more if you pay attention to what the last part says).

6. The Strawberry Explosion again in the music section, as well as The Mnemonic Devices and Rusty Spell (which also features her).

7. And now the stuff not pictured above... Photos of her in the photo section.

8. Links of things she's involved with, including the GLORY!blog and my photo site.

9. She's listed as one of my favorite authors.

10. The "in a relationship" specification.

11. The "children: someday" specification.

12. And of course a place where she's commented, both times that she's not featured enough on the page.

What I'ma gonna do with that girl?


ONE MORE TIME: I LOVE THIS BUNNY BOO