Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Dear Wishing Star...

Dear wishing star, I wish that I could see pictures of my girlfriend wearing a Rusty Spell Dot Com T-shirt. She is very beautiful, and I like my name, and I like green dots. I would kiss the computer screen if I could see a picture of my girlfriend wearing a Rusty Spell Dot Com T-shirt. I would pet it. My teats would run with honey. I would have so many bumble bees come to my teats that you could scoop them up with a Kellog's Raisin Bran scooper. You could make a bumble bee beard for your weird uncle. Dear wishing star, grant my wish. If you are nice to me, I promise to tell the astronomers to leave you alone. I will buy them hookers and beer. Thank you, wishing star. You won't regret it. Remember: my girlfriend in a Rusty Spell Dot Com T-shirt, a picture of that. She's so pretty, as I'm sure you know, because you are a spy. I wish I were a spy too; it must be a fun and exciting job. I love you, wishing star, but not as much as I love my girlfriend, and not as much as I'd love to see her in a Rusty Spell Dot Com T-shirt. Thank you.

Scoodles.