Thursday, May 05, 2005

Text Adventure

That bee's face looks like one of Mickey Mouse's nephews.

Movies Carrie and I are going to watch or try to watch at the theater: The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Star Wars 3, Jiminy Glick in La La Wood.

Will you survive without your daily green dot change?

DVDs we'll watch or try to watch: Creature Comforts, The Phantom of the Opera.

USE KEY. You don't have the gold key. USE SILVER KEY. You don't have the gold key.

Number of Mother's Days we'll be somewhat negligent about this year: 1.

Don't let me forget my digital camera and batteries.

You'll probably start drinking Cokes again. I'll walk the Long-Leaf Trace.

Anyone wanna buy me a really good doo wop collection?

Grace Slick.

More Things To Do With a Flashlight, Volume 4.

We're looking forward to eating together at the Rio Grande Mexican restaurant and Sweet Pepper's Deli. And The Mill, but that's here, so we'll have to wait until Halloween or so for that.

Dazzy Dukkes.

That time you felt sorry for Jessica Simpson.

Carrie's eyes are "shit brown."

This Classic Country collection has been going on for over three years.

KILL DRAGON. How do you propose to do that? USE SWORD. Use sword on what? USE SWORD ON DRAGON. The dragon stands before you. KILL DRAGON WITH SWORD. How do you propose to do that?

When I was born, my mama called me Big Dick.

It tickles. It tickles.

You thought you wanted to get something to eat.

Chesty Morgan.

Carrie's middle name is L.

If you're lucky, I'll tell you the story of how we killed our no-good son-in-law so we could see his ghost.

Boink.