Thursday, December 23, 2004

spacebar

myspacebarisn'tworkingright,sothisishowthisisgoingtolook.
i'lltrytogetitfixedsoon,butitwilleitherinvolvefindingascrewdriverinmyparent'shouse
oractuallygoingoutandbuyinganewkeyboard.ohwell.justwantedtocheckin
nowthatcarrie'sinmiamiandi'mhereinjacksonmississippi.bye.



Okay, I'm back after a little while of taking my keyboard apart with a really really crappy screwdriver I found on top of the refrigerator. There was some kind of grit or something in between the little "sensor sheet" or whatever it's called, the thing you press the buttons on that makes the letters go. I don't know what things are called, but I'm still a technological genius these days. Also, this morning I changed a headlight bulb in under 45 seconds.

In case you haven't figured out why there's been no writey-writey, it's because I came to town. But now Carrie's in Miami and I'm in Jackson for a week, so maybe we'll do some more back and forthing for you. You'll hate it when we're together all the time in the future.