Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Halloween 2

Here's the new GLORY!blog game for you literary dorks out there. Once you get past looking at how cute Carrie Hoffman is, list as many book titles in this picture as possible, email the list to me (rusty at rusty spell dot com), and the winner will get a nice prize. I realize that all my books are posted on my website, and I also realize that I could take it down temporarily, but instead I'll just ask you all not to cheat. Honor system.

Oh, and you also have to be willing to be told that you're partially insane for playing the game...



The real treat for you all. Carrie and I as The Strawberry Explosion do The Shaggs song Halloween. Here it is. Carrie and I sing, but Carrie herself plays all the instruments! Look for the new song next time.

Rubby Bulbs.